With each step i take, i tried to push myself forward.

POSTED ON: Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 10:15 AM | 0 comments

Adapted from Farah’s blog. Something that I thought was meaningful. Really. It totally sums up whatever I’m currently feeling.


Time may heal the anguish of the wound,
but the loss cannot be repaired.
It is the end of something simple and
The beginning of everything else.
Don’t cry because its over.
Smile, because it happened.
I’m torn between what was and what could be.

I remember singing and dancing to the Barney ‘I Love You’ song and all that gazillion other childish songs. Haha. Random okay. So cute. Those were the innocent days. These days, I seem to get more disillusioned with whatever I saw. Especially with the people around me.

Scary lahs. I thought that they’re different from those I perceive them to be but I guess I was wrong. I thought I could put some faith in them but in the end I was the one who need to restore back my own faith.

True enough, I’m torn between what was and what could be.

You’re neither friend nor foe,
But I can’t seem to let you go.
One thing that I know, is that
You’re keeping me down.

Thank you so much, for everything.
I’m going to wake up from my own fantasy – the one where everything lives happily ever afters.
Now I know better, happily ever afters are just created to lure me in.
So, goodbye memories.
Welcome to my new life. (:

Im crapping.
Okay, whatever.
With loves.

PS: you need not need to know what happened to guess why I reacted like this. Just know that things happen for a reason. Or else, it wouldn’t have happened.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah