i didn't there open my eyes, for i fear seeing the truth.
POSTED ON: Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 10:39 AM | 0 comments
hello.
first and foremost, Happy Belated Birthday to dearest Abang Mizi! Wow, you are officially 23! Haha. Dah tua dahh. Ehemmz...ehemmz...Thank you so much for treating us at Swensen's at Terminal 2 yesterday. Best nyerhs.
Happy Birthday to dearest Ibu! I love you sangat sangat. Thank you so much for everything that you had done for me! Gosh, you are my everything. Semoga dipanjangkan umur & ceria selalu!
So yesterday, went to Aleem's Sec 1 School (VS). And the first thing out from my mouth about the school was 'Wow. Very breathtaking.' Its like so ultra big and nice. And i couldn't help giggling when i read one of the school banners. Something about them being a 'gentleman' and everything. Sheesh. Remembered Bahas. Hahaha. Hilarious.
So yeahs, settle the school issues. The uniforms, the books which are ultra expensive and the PE shirts. Oh, and he got camp first week of school. And one thing that i couldn't forget. It's boys invaded! Like seriously. The funny thing was that i got lost while trying to find a ladies toilet. Wth. Berlambak ahh, male toilets. Kelakar perhs.
After that, went to Cik Nasir's house then to Airport Terminal 2 to celebrate both Abg Mizi & Ibu's Birthday at Swensens. Ate fish & chips and had Sticky Chewy Chocolate for dessert. Yummy. Even though I had a sore throat, but, heck care, still eat the ice-cream. Hehehes. Lepas tu, nak complain lagiik. Hehehes.
Then, its Home Sweet Home. That's when disaster strikes. I dare not sleep yesterday for i was afraid of waking up to the oh-so-bitter truth. I was scared. My car met with an accident near my neighbourhood area. It was a 3 car bumper to bumper collision. Ours was the first. Thank god. It was nothing serious.
Everybody was okay. Thankfully. But our car was a bit dented. :( But then, i pitied the second car. It was quite bad cos the impact was great from the third car. What is more scary is that there's a baby in the second car. I was so relieved to know that the poor infant is okay. The third car is at fault. Hmph.
But i guess, what happened had actually impacted me alot. Cos i was at the back seat with mum. The bang was kinda loud and i was startled. After what happened, I coudn't speak at all until dad knocked on my window and asked me to get out to take pictures as evidence. Then, i finally managed to compose myself even though i was terribly frightened and was on the verge of tears. Still, i had not spoken. I did what he wanted me to do. Today, i finally spoke.
The whole thing just happened in a flash. One moment we were enjoying ourselves at Swensen and the next we were in an accident. It was like accidents in newspapers that always happen to someone else and then all of a sudden, that someone else is you. It was like that.
I tried really hard to sleep last night after what happened. But it actually took quite sometime before I finally was able to fall asleep. Also, i didn't sleep well at all. I woke up quite a few times last night each time the whole scenario played in my head. For a while, i dare not went back to my sleep. I guess I'm lucky if i could get through today. Really. I wanted someone to talk to yesterday. Someone who could actually ease me and calm me down after the whole thing. Thankfully, akhyar talk me through and calm me down. Or else, I don't know who else would i talk to. Perhaps, my closest aunt or maybe kak mel. Somebody whom i could turn to for comfort and guidance and support to pull me through. Thanks akh for everything.
I am still shocked by what happened.
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
i didn't there open my eyes, for i fear seeing the truth.
POSTED ON: Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 10:39 AM | 0 comments
hello.
first and foremost, Happy Belated Birthday to dearest Abang Mizi! Wow, you are officially 23! Haha. Dah tua dahh. Ehemmz...ehemmz...Thank you so much for treating us at Swensen's at Terminal 2 yesterday. Best nyerhs.
Happy Birthday to dearest Ibu! I love you sangat sangat. Thank you so much for everything that you had done for me! Gosh, you are my everything. Semoga dipanjangkan umur & ceria selalu!
So yesterday, went to Aleem's Sec 1 School (VS). And the first thing out from my mouth about the school was 'Wow. Very breathtaking.' Its like so ultra big and nice. And i couldn't help giggling when i read one of the school banners. Something about them being a 'gentleman' and everything. Sheesh. Remembered Bahas. Hahaha. Hilarious.
So yeahs, settle the school issues. The uniforms, the books which are ultra expensive and the PE shirts. Oh, and he got camp first week of school. And one thing that i couldn't forget. It's boys invaded! Like seriously. The funny thing was that i got lost while trying to find a ladies toilet. Wth. Berlambak ahh, male toilets. Kelakar perhs.
After that, went to Cik Nasir's house then to Airport Terminal 2 to celebrate both Abg Mizi & Ibu's Birthday at Swensens. Ate fish & chips and had Sticky Chewy Chocolate for dessert. Yummy. Even though I had a sore throat, but, heck care, still eat the ice-cream. Hehehes. Lepas tu, nak complain lagiik. Hehehes.
Then, its Home Sweet Home. That's when disaster strikes. I dare not sleep yesterday for i was afraid of waking up to the oh-so-bitter truth. I was scared. My car met with an accident near my neighbourhood area. It was a 3 car bumper to bumper collision. Ours was the first. Thank god. It was nothing serious.
Everybody was okay. Thankfully. But our car was a bit dented. :( But then, i pitied the second car. It was quite bad cos the impact was great from the third car. What is more scary is that there's a baby in the second car. I was so relieved to know that the poor infant is okay. The third car is at fault. Hmph.
But i guess, what happened had actually impacted me alot. Cos i was at the back seat with mum. The bang was kinda loud and i was startled. After what happened, I coudn't speak at all until dad knocked on my window and asked me to get out to take pictures as evidence. Then, i finally managed to compose myself even though i was terribly frightened and was on the verge of tears. Still, i had not spoken. I did what he wanted me to do. Today, i finally spoke.
The whole thing just happened in a flash. One moment we were enjoying ourselves at Swensen and the next we were in an accident. It was like accidents in newspapers that always happen to someone else and then all of a sudden, that someone else is you. It was like that.
I tried really hard to sleep last night after what happened. But it actually took quite sometime before I finally was able to fall asleep. Also, i didn't sleep well at all. I woke up quite a few times last night each time the whole scenario played in my head. For a while, i dare not went back to my sleep. I guess I'm lucky if i could get through today. Really. I wanted someone to talk to yesterday. Someone who could actually ease me and calm me down after the whole thing. Thankfully, akhyar talk me through and calm me down. Or else, I don't know who else would i talk to. Perhaps, my closest aunt or maybe kak mel. Somebody whom i could turn to for comfort and guidance and support to pull me through. Thanks akh for everything.
I am still shocked by what happened.
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →