Honouring the important people in life - teachers.
POSTED ON: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 4:09 PM | 0 comments
Hello all.In between prelims and everything, I updated today cos I felt that I need to release my tension somewhere. Haha. I'll usually bake though but today's different. Don't feel like baking, so i thought I should update this blog with the usual mundane things. Haha.
Anyway, today is teacher's day. Haha. So, yeap. It's a day where you normally honour the people who are important and have made that significant impact in your life. Haha. So, for me, my teachers are of course the important figures. They are the stepping stones to my successes. Each and everyone of them. I admire their patience and their dedication. Really. For my secondary school teachers, of course, they are important too. They never knew the meaning of giving up even when at times, we just refuse to listen to them. We thought we were right but, they knew better.
And for this special day, would like to honour 2 primary school teachers of mine whom I felt had made the impact in my life. Although, its been 4 years since I graduated, I will always feel that without them, I may not be where I am today. So, thank you so much to my dearest Cikgus. Cikgu Roslinah & Cikgu Nur Aisyah!
Okay, dah.
That's all for my teacher's day post.
With loves.
PS: oh gosh, i am so different now than in primary! Look how much, i've grown. (: Berbeza kan?


Blogging to express, not to impress.