i dont want just anyone to hold.

POSTED ON: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 12:44 PM | 0 comments

hello.

im like multi-tasking now. talking to elham and telling him about my life and also hearing to music at youtube. sighs. sighs. sighs. haha. i guess i am addicted so David Archuleta's 'A little too not over you'. Perhaps, this song will be the theme song of my life. Haha, whatever.

Everyone at home is pretty excited for tomorrow. That includes me as well. (: I remember the time when i got mine. My, the first person that i hugged was my mum. Then, i hugged all of my close friends. It was really a Kodak moment for me! Gosh, I swear I was grinning that much 3 years ago till my jaw aches. I hope history will repeat itself again tomorrow, only better. Haha.

Thinking about it now, I believe that those moments were worth cherishing. Like really. Haha. Sighs. I miss Meridian Primary. Alot.

someone told me just now:
when fighting,
its not about winning the battle.
nor if its about losing it easily.
its actually about having the courage to step out of the comfort zone that im in
and show everyone that you can overcome it.
the results of the battle is the next thing to worry.
what you should have asked yourself is whether you have done enough to conquer the territories.

thank you for the advice, el. you know i owe you. and thank you for giving me your views. (:

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah