Love the ones who love you.
POSTED ON: Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 10:39 AM | 0 comments
hello.
Took a break from all the hectic studying. Finally, O-levels are ending on monday. Thank god. After monday, I am going to share with you what I thought about it. Was watching Rinduku Bertasbih yesterday on Suria. And cried like nobody's business. Not because of the song Ghaibmu by Imran Ajmain or Kerana Ku Sayang Kamu by Dygtra but because the storyline is so touching.
I think for those who watched, they must be crying. My mum and dad was emotional about it too. But I guess, I was the worse one amongst them. The story was about this girl, Mira (Umie Aida) who is so havoc. I mean, she's rich. But so what? She party, she drinks, she wreck herself. And there's the good guy played by Zamarul Hisham. He's a whole different spectrum altogether. Hardworking, Sweet yet strict and very caring. So, they got married because of parents who are so eager to see them together. But, it was just marriage on paper. Nothing more than that.
I guess, this story hits me hard, because as a human being, at times, I've got to admit that I do take people for granted. Especially, those who are close to me. I thought that they will continue to be there for me, forever. But, I guess I was wrong. Sometimes, they are just lend to me by God to see if I'm able to appreciate them or not. And that girl, well, she couldn't see her husband's sacrifices for her all this while. When she's sick, she does not realise how much her husband cared for her. I was sobbing like crazy. But that story left me with a calm feeling, that I must learn to cherish every single day that I spend with all the people who love me.
I don't want to regret just like how she did. At last, she get to feel that happy ever after only for a while because that guy pass away because of some illness. This story is like a wake up call for me. I mean, I know how at times, I just say anything as I please without thinking of the feelings of the people around me. I might hurt them in one way or another. My actions may actually make them stop caring about me. But the fact that they didn't do that, just shows how much they love me and care for me. I admit I was stubborn. But no one's perfect remember?
Now that some are no longer here then I feel that loss that I never bothered about before. Its that feeling that I wish I could turn back time and prayed that it never happen. So, I am learning and still learning now to truly appreciate everyone else. Because each and everyone of them had a special place in my heart.
Above is the theme song with the english subtitles. I like it very much, I hope you do as well.
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Love the ones who love you.
POSTED ON: Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 10:39 AM | 0 comments
hello.
Took a break from all the hectic studying. Finally, O-levels are ending on monday. Thank god. After monday, I am going to share with you what I thought about it. Was watching Rinduku Bertasbih yesterday on Suria. And cried like nobody's business. Not because of the song Ghaibmu by Imran Ajmain or Kerana Ku Sayang Kamu by Dygtra but because the storyline is so touching.
I think for those who watched, they must be crying. My mum and dad was emotional about it too. But I guess, I was the worse one amongst them. The story was about this girl, Mira (Umie Aida) who is so havoc. I mean, she's rich. But so what? She party, she drinks, she wreck herself. And there's the good guy played by Zamarul Hisham. He's a whole different spectrum altogether. Hardworking, Sweet yet strict and very caring. So, they got married because of parents who are so eager to see them together. But, it was just marriage on paper. Nothing more than that.
I guess, this story hits me hard, because as a human being, at times, I've got to admit that I do take people for granted. Especially, those who are close to me. I thought that they will continue to be there for me, forever. But, I guess I was wrong. Sometimes, they are just lend to me by God to see if I'm able to appreciate them or not. And that girl, well, she couldn't see her husband's sacrifices for her all this while. When she's sick, she does not realise how much her husband cared for her. I was sobbing like crazy. But that story left me with a calm feeling, that I must learn to cherish every single day that I spend with all the people who love me.
I don't want to regret just like how she did. At last, she get to feel that happy ever after only for a while because that guy pass away because of some illness. This story is like a wake up call for me. I mean, I know how at times, I just say anything as I please without thinking of the feelings of the people around me. I might hurt them in one way or another. My actions may actually make them stop caring about me. But the fact that they didn't do that, just shows how much they love me and care for me. I admit I was stubborn. But no one's perfect remember?
Now that some are no longer here then I feel that loss that I never bothered about before. Its that feeling that I wish I could turn back time and prayed that it never happen. So, I am learning and still learning now to truly appreciate everyone else. Because each and everyone of them had a special place in my heart.
Above is the theme song with the english subtitles. I like it very much, I hope you do as well.
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →