My last Thursday of 2010.
POSTED ON: Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 4:12 PM | 0 comments
Hello all.
Well, this would be my last thursday of 2010. And probably, i should recap about 2010 cos alot of things happened this year. But somehow, I am glad and blessed that I managed to survive this year. Despite everything that has happened, I am able to stand up again and at least try to walk normally.
My family. I think for those who knew what had happened, it was never easy. In fact, it was one of the most trying periods of my whole life this year. Its been really hectic and emotionally draining and I would never be able to stand up again if not for my love ones who never failed to brighten my life each day and be a pillar of support for me. Of course, my close friends, for being a great listening ear most of the times.
My last year in TKG. This, i think I would miss the most. Oh how fast time flies. 4 years. Remembered the times when I first got admitted to TKG. Culture shock! Imagine having to adapt to an all-girls environment. But, overall, I had the time of my life there. I became a better me - and yes, a more feminine me too. I would definitely miss my school days there and of course, the loud and deafening screams of our cheers. And my notorious class. I would miss them too.
O-levels. The end of 2010 marks the end of my olevel journey. Recalled all those preparations that I made and how many times I just feel like giving up. It was never an easy journey for me but Alhamdullilah, I managed to pull through. I persisted all the way and Insyallah, come 2011, I am ready to face my results. Let's just pray hard that it will be a good one so that I can start 2011 on a more positive note. And that reminds me, that olevel results are going to be released very, very soon. Oh wow.
It has been a dramatic year with alot of things unfolding and alot of questions come unanswered. But through it all, I have discovered for myself my true and loyal love ones who were always there for me. So, I guess somehow this is a blessing in disguise because I am able to be more appreciative towards those who never failed to be by my side each time. Its been a tear-jerker year with most of the days this year left me crying or wondering what is happening. And on some days, it leaves me hilariously laughing at all the lame things that I've been through.
2010 has also been a year where I discovered myself better. I learnt more about my strengths and weaknesses and how to take better control of the situation. Of course, I learnt to be independent - something that used to be so alien to me because I was always the one who depends on others. At times, I had to admit here how I lied to myself. Saying that I am all strong and I can walk on my own when others just view it as impossible. You must understand, that with alot of things that happened, I needed some space of my own.
It was also the year where my dwi-Gemini side totally showed. One time, I could be all nice and sweet and helpful and the next moment, I can drive you up the wall with my moody behaviour, sarcasm and bitterness. Ask the people around me, they know. Also, in the process of discovering myself better, I discovered about other people better too. Oh you know, the norms. What their true colours are and everything... I don't want to elaborate.
Last but not least, 2010 was the year that I learned to prioritise. Which is a good thing, I think. In between having fun, I remembered to get serious and settle down. (: Like 20/10/2010 (don't ask if you don't know) And of course, I learned to be a more mature girl in the process.
So, when you ask me now future or social life, I can confidently tell you the answer. SERIOUS.
Which is... both. Because, both are important to me. I cannot choose if that is what you want me to do because the Amaliah that you see today, the one who is able to display her emotions and able to laugh and cry with you, is the combination of both worlds. She wants the future but at the same time, she yearns to retreat to her social life and have fun when the future seems all too scary and stressful for her. This is me and this is what I am this year, 2010. Because of the best of both worlds, she is able to be herself. I am glad to have finally found the answer.
And for the upcoming 2011, let's hope that the year will be a positive one with minor setbacks. Cos I understand, what's a year without setbacks right. I hope, that I can be a better daughter, sister and friend to everyone around me. Also, a listening ear to all those whose stories are shared with me. I hope to lead a better life with purpose next year. I am excited to see what 2011, has in store for me.
That's all now.
Love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
My last Thursday of 2010.
POSTED ON: Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 4:12 PM | 0 comments
Hello all.
Well, this would be my last thursday of 2010. And probably, i should recap about 2010 cos alot of things happened this year. But somehow, I am glad and blessed that I managed to survive this year. Despite everything that has happened, I am able to stand up again and at least try to walk normally.
My family. I think for those who knew what had happened, it was never easy. In fact, it was one of the most trying periods of my whole life this year. Its been really hectic and emotionally draining and I would never be able to stand up again if not for my love ones who never failed to brighten my life each day and be a pillar of support for me. Of course, my close friends, for being a great listening ear most of the times.
My last year in TKG. This, i think I would miss the most. Oh how fast time flies. 4 years. Remembered the times when I first got admitted to TKG. Culture shock! Imagine having to adapt to an all-girls environment. But, overall, I had the time of my life there. I became a better me - and yes, a more feminine me too. I would definitely miss my school days there and of course, the loud and deafening screams of our cheers. And my notorious class. I would miss them too.
O-levels. The end of 2010 marks the end of my olevel journey. Recalled all those preparations that I made and how many times I just feel like giving up. It was never an easy journey for me but Alhamdullilah, I managed to pull through. I persisted all the way and Insyallah, come 2011, I am ready to face my results. Let's just pray hard that it will be a good one so that I can start 2011 on a more positive note. And that reminds me, that olevel results are going to be released very, very soon. Oh wow.
It has been a dramatic year with alot of things unfolding and alot of questions come unanswered. But through it all, I have discovered for myself my true and loyal love ones who were always there for me. So, I guess somehow this is a blessing in disguise because I am able to be more appreciative towards those who never failed to be by my side each time. Its been a tear-jerker year with most of the days this year left me crying or wondering what is happening. And on some days, it leaves me hilariously laughing at all the lame things that I've been through.
2010 has also been a year where I discovered myself better. I learnt more about my strengths and weaknesses and how to take better control of the situation. Of course, I learnt to be independent - something that used to be so alien to me because I was always the one who depends on others. At times, I had to admit here how I lied to myself. Saying that I am all strong and I can walk on my own when others just view it as impossible. You must understand, that with alot of things that happened, I needed some space of my own.
It was also the year where my dwi-Gemini side totally showed. One time, I could be all nice and sweet and helpful and the next moment, I can drive you up the wall with my moody behaviour, sarcasm and bitterness. Ask the people around me, they know. Also, in the process of discovering myself better, I discovered about other people better too. Oh you know, the norms. What their true colours are and everything... I don't want to elaborate.
Last but not least, 2010 was the year that I learned to prioritise. Which is a good thing, I think. In between having fun, I remembered to get serious and settle down. (: Like 20/10/2010 (don't ask if you don't know) And of course, I learned to be a more mature girl in the process.
So, when you ask me now future or social life, I can confidently tell you the answer. SERIOUS.
Which is... both. Because, both are important to me. I cannot choose if that is what you want me to do because the Amaliah that you see today, the one who is able to display her emotions and able to laugh and cry with you, is the combination of both worlds. She wants the future but at the same time, she yearns to retreat to her social life and have fun when the future seems all too scary and stressful for her. This is me and this is what I am this year, 2010. Because of the best of both worlds, she is able to be herself. I am glad to have finally found the answer.
And for the upcoming 2011, let's hope that the year will be a positive one with minor setbacks. Cos I understand, what's a year without setbacks right. I hope, that I can be a better daughter, sister and friend to everyone around me. Also, a listening ear to all those whose stories are shared with me. I hope to lead a better life with purpose next year. I am excited to see what 2011, has in store for me.
That's all now.
Love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →