It's okay not to be okay.
POSTED ON: Saturday, May 14, 2011 @ 7:53 PM | 0 comments
hello you people.I've always been intending to update but I don't know, kinda lazy though. Anyway, mood is really crappy today. I've been throwing alot of tantrums but daddy just didn't lose his patience with me. Mum and brother did though. Sorry guys. But, I already made up with them when my mood is better. Okay, I know that I'm kind of old for tantrums but I just have my bad days okay. And today's just one of those days.
Anyway, it feels really difficult to differentiate trust and believe. Must you trust in order to believe? Or can you just believe without trusting? Either way, I just have trust issues with people. Because each time I want to believe, there will always be that doubt that enters which makes me hesitant halfway. And sometimes, some people aren't helping either. Instead, they're making things alot harder for you.
I don't want to be emotionally attached to someone again, for now. At least, if it were to happen, let it be unplanned. Because its truly difficult to endure and go through whatever it is im feeling right now. Whatever it is, I shan't let it bother me any longer. Big girls don't cry, you know?
So, now what? First its that, then now it's this? Can technology quit playing its tricks on me? Whoever you are and wherever you might be, can you just tell me who you really are instead of hiding behind various identities. Don't tell me that the time now ain't right yet. Then, trust me, it never will be. We'll see what's next for now. Shall keep you updated
Love always.

Blogging to express, not to impress.