Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
POSTED ON: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 7:41 AM | 0 comments
hello world.
Read an interesting Geminian quote at Zodiac Facts today. And I thought that I'll share it with you people.
"You might not be able to make out how a Gemini feels about you, as they aren't certain themselves. One second they adore you, and the next despise you." Haha. I can somehow relate to the quote because it's just true. Well, maybe only to a certain extent. Hehe. Hmm, that being said, I don't think that they aren't certain of what they feel, it's just they don't have 1 single opinion about you yet and is therefore unable to make up their mind. Haha. And looking at how things are lately, I realised I have a lot of love-hate relationships with people. Hahaha. Mostly, it's just I can't classify them as nice or nasty. There's a thin line between both you see.
Anyways, shopping yesterday. With aunty and kak mel. Indulge myself with Swensens Cookie Summit. Yum, yum. Delicious. Ohs, and kak mel bought for me new shades. And I buy for myself new hairband. Hehe. So girly. Pretty, pretty. I think I got infected by Kak Mel's shopping disease already cos usually, I would just window shop without buying anything. But lately, I seem to want to get my hands on everything that I see. Ish. Haha. Anyway, shopping like reading, is therapeutic. You should try one day you know. (:
You have been annoying me these past few days by the way. Like seriously. To be honest, I kind of realised that it has always been me who has to put up with you. Okay, maybe most of the times you put up with my rants, complaints, stubborness etc. But still... And I don't even know where and how I got that strength to totally just tolerate you. But it seems, these days, I don't seem to really bother much anyways. And I wonder why. Oh wells, people change. And I'm going to acclimatise myself with those changes. I don't really want to put any thought into this anymore. If you're not going to make the effort or at least, care as much as I do, then I'm not going to either okay? Fair enough yeah? I know you're busy okay? And I'm sorry for disturbing you. Sorry, sangat sangat. Then again, that's not a wonderful excuse for you to give me an attitude when I all I did is to care.
Susah sangat ke nak ucapkan terima kasih bila orang perduli ni?
love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
POSTED ON: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 7:41 AM | 0 comments
hello world.
Read an interesting Geminian quote at Zodiac Facts today. And I thought that I'll share it with you people.
"You might not be able to make out how a Gemini feels about you, as they aren't certain themselves. One second they adore you, and the next despise you." Haha. I can somehow relate to the quote because it's just true. Well, maybe only to a certain extent. Hehe. Hmm, that being said, I don't think that they aren't certain of what they feel, it's just they don't have 1 single opinion about you yet and is therefore unable to make up their mind. Haha. And looking at how things are lately, I realised I have a lot of love-hate relationships with people. Hahaha. Mostly, it's just I can't classify them as nice or nasty. There's a thin line between both you see.
Anyways, shopping yesterday. With aunty and kak mel. Indulge myself with Swensens Cookie Summit. Yum, yum. Delicious. Ohs, and kak mel bought for me new shades. And I buy for myself new hairband. Hehe. So girly. Pretty, pretty. I think I got infected by Kak Mel's shopping disease already cos usually, I would just window shop without buying anything. But lately, I seem to want to get my hands on everything that I see. Ish. Haha. Anyway, shopping like reading, is therapeutic. You should try one day you know. (:
You have been annoying me these past few days by the way. Like seriously. To be honest, I kind of realised that it has always been me who has to put up with you. Okay, maybe most of the times you put up with my rants, complaints, stubborness etc. But still... And I don't even know where and how I got that strength to totally just tolerate you. But it seems, these days, I don't seem to really bother much anyways. And I wonder why. Oh wells, people change. And I'm going to acclimatise myself with those changes. I don't really want to put any thought into this anymore. If you're not going to make the effort or at least, care as much as I do, then I'm not going to either okay? Fair enough yeah? I know you're busy okay? And I'm sorry for disturbing you. Sorry, sangat sangat. Then again, that's not a wonderful excuse for you to give me an attitude when I all I did is to care.
Susah sangat ke nak ucapkan terima kasih bila orang perduli ni?
love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →