Living life like a rich Indonesian girl.

POSTED ON: Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 8:25 AM | 0 comments

Goor morning world.

This is my first post in indonesia despite already being here for countless nights already. Haha. 2 more nights left and afterwords, Home Sweet Home. Can't wait to immerse myself in hugs from ibu, ayah and adik. I really miss them so much. I guess, the distance taught me to miss them more. And yes, appreciate them in my life.

Anyways, I realised that there are so many parts in my different posts that are about you. Haha. Oh wells, I suppose that you're in my sub-concious cos I usually don't think when I update my blog posts. Tulis, tak semestinya rindu dan suka okay?  I want to go shopping again please. There are still things to buy for my love ones. So yeahs. Ohs, and going to the paddy fields today. Excited yang amat. I hope that there will be no leeches. Else, I will be really super disgusted. And geli. Yes.

Mum told me that they made some makeover to my room while I'm not home. Hmm, I wonder how my lovely and comfortable humble abode will look like. Yeay, I can't wait to be back. I miss eating noodles. The food here is disgusting. Asyik-asyik rice. I am so muak and jelak already.

I want to do more and more shopping please?

Love always.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah