Wonderful, Awesome, Dry Run

POSTED ON: Thursday, November 3, 2011 @ 4:42 PM | 0 comments

Hello world.

I am currently using the school's computer to update this post. Just finished my OP dry run and alhamdullilah, it's okay. I meet my inner expectations of the presentation. Don't talk like a bullet train! Check (: Memorise script! Check (: Smile more! Check (: Sound as if I'm in love with my project. Check! (: And last but not the least, sound professional. Check! (: Haha. Actually, the last one I ace it. I'm getting quite good at being professional these days. Yeay me.

And poor boys. Oon tells them to live up to my standard. And they said that I set the bar too high. But, I guess that's the bad thing of being a perfectionist. Zero mistakes. Haha. Which is virtually impossible but well, something that we can all strive towards. Overall, it's a good presentation - according to the examiners for the day. Good job boys! You people sound less boring than before. (:

Date day with the girls tomorrow. And the thing is, don't even know who's going. Oh wells. Sad life. But in any case, will enjoy myself thoroughly. (:

It's just weird. This conversation that we're having. Me and you. It's like there's no spark anymore. Oh wells, no summer fling for november and december. Hahaha.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah