Always about the heart- our heart.

POSTED ON: Sunday, April 4, 2010 @ 3:08 PM | 0 comments

hello.
oh wells, told you that i went Nenek's house yesterday. it's been ages since i last went there i tell you. And i miss the people there so damn much. Especially nenek. Haha. Cute lah she. Always so enthusiastic to show me alot of things. And aunty yah and aunty imah. they're just too awesome.

And i also miss Kak Mel. Cos last time, we used to lepak often at nenek's house. Sharing stories and laughing at the most craziest thing that you can ever imagine. I miss you so much! And i am lucky that we could meet yesterday and just talk. And laugh. It really soothes me.

You know, yesterday, we talked about alot of things. Our future. Our dreams and goals. What we want to do. How are we going to spend our life. And not to forget, about matters of the heart as well. You know, all of us are there for you no matter what okay. We care and we will always do. Especially me.

Cos you know what, we grew up together. I grew up at your place. And you were my first playmate. (: I feel really blessed to be able to be part of your family for the period of time that i am placed under your care. And I can always count on you people to make me feel at home. Thank you so much for showering my adolescent days with the undying love and care.

And they say, its not worth it to cry cos its already over. Wake up, dear sis. Cos you life's journey still long ahead. Don't cry cos its over. Smile, cos it happened. Always remember that God knows the best for you and who knows that one day, he might surprise you. Just be strong. I know you can cos you are in many ways, stronger than I do. I know that whatever I say might seem so simple and just plain cheesy, but believe it or not, that's what i always tell myself whenever I am faced with matters of my heart that are forever complicated.

I shall leave everything to God cos I don't think that it's the right time yet. Haha. It doesnt matter that almost all of Nenek's female cucu are getting married this year. So that, now just leaves the both of us. Let's just enjoy singlehood together okay sis?

Trust me, its alot better than getting yourself entangled in a mess of emotions and wondering why its worth loving a person. Because, love fades. It doesn't lasts forever though the romanticists will believe it would. You taught me yesterday, that there is no such thing as happily ever afters. And I guess that you're right. Whatever it is, something changes. And it will always be that way.

There will be no point in time where it wouldn't be like that. So, at this age, let's just enjoy. Cos, its not the time to commit yet....Betul tak?

Last but not least, I modified this version of a malay saying:
Berkawan biar seribu,
Berteman biar satu.

With loves.

PS: Usap air matamu dan ketahuilah, bahawa akan ada penghujungnya jua.


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah