Because we used to be so crazy around each other.
POSTED ON: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 10:58 AM | 0 comments
hello.oh wells. yesterday was awesome! toured SC until tired lerhs. Haha. My feet are so lenguh already. And camwhored like crazy with the girls. You people are awesome much. Farah dear, upload those pictures soon please? Haha. And that CSI exhibition at SC was just amazing. Like omfg cool. Cos, we get to be like investigators for a day. Considering the fact that there's 6 of us, we're just like Charlie's Angels. Only larger.
Baking again today. Mum thinks its good that I'm taming myself in the kitchen you know, especially when I'm so free right now. I didn't really feel like going out anyway - all those things in the newspapers makes it look like home isn't safe anymore. So, I'll probably just round town with my family. Especially now, I won this MacD 1-for-1 flyer ride. Which is awesome can?
Anyhow, cupcakes baking today. Let's hope that it will turn out good and delicious! I need something else to be distracted about. Haha. Anyway, the quote above makes everything looks so easy. Go for something that makes me happy? Lols. And I will turn out to be someone who's so ultra selfish. Why don't we put it this way, If it's meant to be than it's meant to be. I need to redha and tak terlalu kecewa right?
Haha. So, I guess I've healed. Even though, um, nevermind. Haha. And I'm in the pink of health, already. Yeay. Thanks to the Chocolate Chip Cream smoothie that I had at Starbucks yesterday. By the way, I so want to go zoo. Anybody care to bring me? Please?
Love always.

Blogging to express, not to impress.