laugh like there's no tomorrow.
POSTED ON: Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 7:19 PM | 0 comments
hello
mummy was being nice to me today. cos she let me use the computer. oh, and good news. my phone didnt die on me today. in fact it died, the moment i reached home. i'm so happy that it didn't die on me. wee! anyhow, was so high at school today. for i don't know what reason. (: and we were being really 'naughty' during Bio IR. haha. want to bully Mr Peh, but at last, plan failed. Hahaha. Evil right us? And we started singing Mama Mia during Bio IR, at first to freak Mr Peh out again but didn't work cos poor coordination. I just realised that we're so not our usual today. Must be the stress that's making everyone nuts.We also thought that today's Mr Peh last day lahs. Then, at last got cheated. Haha. All of us were so 'dramatically sad' that he's living. Hahaha. At last, just fake only. Rumour lahs. And its not even true. Hahaha.
Oh, and guess what? 24/41 people came to school today. there's just so many people who didnt come today and i didnt even bother to write who's absent on the board. Instead, i wrote 'Too many to be written'. I think that the teachers kind of expected it or something. And for once, school today wasn't so draining. In fact, it was so fun though we're in the midst of preparing for MYEs. School destress me today. Hahaha. The stress was suppose to set in, but the 24 of us seems to be taking it quite easily. Laugh more to destress, it works. Trust me.
I seem to be putting on a facade. Trying to appear strong, and in control of myself when I am not even sure if I am really all of that. I can pretend happy and everything. For those who didn't really know me, they'll not even notice it. But, it amazes me when the people who are close to me can predict my mood changes. How i can go sky high one moment and spiritless the next time. Its like so drastic and if you don't really observe, you can't really see anything. Serious. And people observe my sms lingo. How certain words are always associated to me. That one thing about me that they point out is like something that i don't even realise. And they guess it right. Its amazing how people seems to be able to read you even though you thought they couldn't. Its as if they could relate to you as a person.
I feel like i am drifting away from some of the 'original' people that i knew. Is it me or is it the time? I have to be honest here, but I don't seem to be able to relate to most of them anymore. Its like you seems to know each other one time, and seems to lose the connection now. People whom you meet everyday, who were previously not close to you, seems to be the one whom you can better relate to now. And i think one of my wish for 2010 won't be fulfilled back. Its just not possible. Maybe, no one even cares about it anymore. I feel that i should just stop figuring out the jigsaw puzzles to that. Everyone seems to be happy with it, so, so be it. I am happy with how things are going on too. And its okay if they continue that way.
My class. Its been ages since I talk about that. I feel a new vibe from the people in class. Everyone seems to be more motivated. More driven. More positive. I could feel the energy as i step to class each day. It no longer gives me that sluggish and tired feeling. Everyone seems to one to try even harder and reduce procastination. Its a baby step, i know, but at least its something. I believe in baby steps before the whole actual change actually take place. I am positive that it will get better. Please, don't fail me.
And for those who made the effort, I am glad to see the improvements in them. Some are really trying very hard and the class knows that. We know that. And we appreciate your positive changes. Thank you.
I got to go. My workload is waiting for me.
With loves.
PS: Really? You do? And right from the beginning? How come I don't seems to realise anything? Is my heart lying to me?

Blogging to express, not to impress.