Warning: Supergirls inside!
POSTED ON: Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 3:00 PM | 0 comments
hello everyone.
guess what? i am SICK, again. like for the real. and the st*p*d doctor gave me antibiotics, again. Uwek. Doesn't he know how bitter it gets? *Sighs*Coughs*Screams* I don't want to eat lahs. Cos the last time was the tablet time and I couldn't swallow. Now, its the syrup form. Worse, i tell you. Oh, and no one's going to force me to eat it this time round. Shall be real stubborn. Heh. (:
So yeahs, above is my wonderful wonderful class. Despite everything; like the problems and everything. We are still bonded in many ways ehs. I think that we still have the fighting spirit. Hell yeah, what everybody wants to say. Accept the fact that the title is ours to keep this year. (: Be jealous, cos its free. Hehe. I love you 4/2. We made it this far together already. A bit more left. Let's just do it eyhss?
Anyhow, no one's at home now cos mum & dad going for aleem's NCC thing. Wanted to go but at last, changed my mind. Decided to stay home to do some studying instead. Alot alot of reasons why. But, whatever it is, main reason: exhaustion. Haha. Serious.
FB-ing now and guess what? there's this freaky chinese guy who's like chatting to me via FB. Weird still, i don't even know who. He's the one who added me as friend lurhs. But then again, he knows my nephew. So, somehow, the connection's abit screwed there. But whatever it is, confirm not PW. Haha. (I can't believe that i am still holding on to the fact that PW's out there, somewhere. Sheesh.) Anyhow, it doesn't hurt to just add on to friends right?
We'll see how this goes. If he becomes irritating, then I shall just ignore. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Okay wait, he is irritating. I wonder how and why my nephew befriended this sort of person. And he told me he's sec 3 and got girlfriend. Like i care, like that. Whatever lahs. Got girlfriend also want to show off. Got girlfriend then talk to her lahs. Talk to me for what. As if he's the only one who got girlfriend. EEW. So not my type. Crazy.
I miss my peanut butter waffles (: I want to go and buy them tomorrow after madrasah. Ahh. If Daddy say that Aleem can have his M&Ms, Smarties, White Chocolate & Cadbury, I want my peanut butter waffles too... Can Daddy can? Haha. But, unlike Aleem who is very fickle minded, I shall not demand more. Peanut butter waffles is the best amongst all the others. At least, that's what I think. Its way better than, blackberries and cream crackers. Blackberries tasted too sour - nah, not right. Cream crackers
breaks easily at any slightest thing and it tasted quite bland - nah, not right again. Oh wait, not right at all. But, peanut butter waffles will always taste just right - chunky and melts in the mouth. Just like the way I like it to be. Votes to the waffles. As for Aleem, hmm, I think the want that is the nicest would be Cadbury. Haha (:
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Warning: Supergirls inside!
POSTED ON: Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 3:00 PM | 0 comments
hello everyone.
guess what? i am SICK, again. like for the real. and the st*p*d doctor gave me antibiotics, again. Uwek. Doesn't he know how bitter it gets? *Sighs*Coughs*Screams* I don't want to eat lahs. Cos the last time was the tablet time and I couldn't swallow. Now, its the syrup form. Worse, i tell you. Oh, and no one's going to force me to eat it this time round. Shall be real stubborn. Heh. (:
So yeahs, above is my wonderful wonderful class. Despite everything; like the problems and everything. We are still bonded in many ways ehs. I think that we still have the fighting spirit. Hell yeah, what everybody wants to say. Accept the fact that the title is ours to keep this year. (: Be jealous, cos its free. Hehe. I love you 4/2. We made it this far together already. A bit more left. Let's just do it eyhss?
Anyhow, no one's at home now cos mum & dad going for aleem's NCC thing. Wanted to go but at last, changed my mind. Decided to stay home to do some studying instead. Alot alot of reasons why. But, whatever it is, main reason: exhaustion. Haha. Serious.
FB-ing now and guess what? there's this freaky chinese guy who's like chatting to me via FB. Weird still, i don't even know who. He's the one who added me as friend lurhs. But then again, he knows my nephew. So, somehow, the connection's abit screwed there. But whatever it is, confirm not PW. Haha. (I can't believe that i am still holding on to the fact that PW's out there, somewhere. Sheesh.) Anyhow, it doesn't hurt to just add on to friends right?
We'll see how this goes. If he becomes irritating, then I shall just ignore. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Okay wait, he is irritating. I wonder how and why my nephew befriended this sort of person. And he told me he's sec 3 and got girlfriend. Like i care, like that. Whatever lahs. Got girlfriend also want to show off. Got girlfriend then talk to her lahs. Talk to me for what. As if he's the only one who got girlfriend. EEW. So not my type. Crazy.
I miss my peanut butter waffles (: I want to go and buy them tomorrow after madrasah. Ahh. If Daddy say that Aleem can have his M&Ms, Smarties, White Chocolate & Cadbury, I want my peanut butter waffles too... Can Daddy can? Haha. But, unlike Aleem who is very fickle minded, I shall not demand more. Peanut butter waffles is the best amongst all the others. At least, that's what I think. Its way better than, blackberries and cream crackers. Blackberries tasted too sour - nah, not right. Cream crackers
breaks easily at any slightest thing and it tasted quite bland - nah, not right again. Oh wait, not right at all. But, peanut butter waffles will always taste just right - chunky and melts in the mouth. Just like the way I like it to be. Votes to the waffles. As for Aleem, hmm, I think the want that is the nicest would be Cadbury. Haha (:
With loves.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →