Heart doctors are the loveliest heartbreakers.

POSTED ON: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 5:45 PM | 0 comments


hello.

today was okay, i guess. Cos it wasn't as screwed up as I had expected it to be. I think I make my own history this term by passing all my subjects so far even though some grades were quite mediocre. Then again, its a small improvement. It might be a small step, but, it is a sure step. They say, slow and steady wins the race right? So, never give up amz. There is still time for you to work on your weaknesses (even though the teachers keep stressing us up that the time is ticking!!!). The time bomb better not explode. Heh.

there are alot of things that I have yet to complete. But i know that i need to do them and can't afford to procastinate. It seems quite irritating when people keep assuming alot of things about me when I don't even think that they really knew me quite well. Oh you know at those family functions when they ask you "So, where are you aiming after Os?" only to answer the questions that they ask me themselves. Pathetic. "Confirm JC right? TKGS wadd.. Confirm smart." I mean hello, you have no idea how at times I'm struggling beneath the pride that goes with the green uniform. Struggling to live up to what everyone wants me to be. You have no idea how crazy the whole ''roller coster'' ride may be for me. I think now I know why Aleem tune out when people were comparing us and saying that Aleem has 'to live up with my legacy' during his PSLEs last year. Maybe, I should just tune out too and create my own legacy for my upcoming Os. Hahaha. What do you think?

i just couldn't understand people sometimes. okay, i think i never could understand them fully. it is really sad to see some people who were hardcore envious about other people's achievements. wouldn't it be nice if you're happy for them and treat their success as motivations for you to work harder towards? and wouldn't it be nice if you don't look down at others who were below you? have you ever wondered that sometimes they are faced with limitied choices and they are humans too? They're not robots who are feeling-less. Sometimes, it makes me feel quite disgusted with what i see and heard. EEW. but everyone is subjected to their own opinions, so its up to them after all kan?

With loves.
PS: Here are some traits of Geminian babies. Some fits me! Hehe.

Positive Traits

Geminis are optimistic people. All things are fresh and fascinating for the them. They possess great enthusiasm. Routine is boring for them. Restless, with an active imagination and a keen intellect, life must be lived to the fullest for the Geminis. Gemini analyzes everything. Gemini's are usually affectionate, courteous, kind, generous, thoughtful and superficial.

Geminis are expressive folk, and this they manifest beyond mere speech. Often gifted with their hands, it seems whatever they touch does turn to gold. Their love of communication may also express itself as an affinity for languages. Geminis have a knack of making life a little more interesting for the rest of the zodiacs.

Main positive traits: Versatile, adaptable, inquisitive, intelligent, quick to learn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Negative Traits

On the turn of a moment, Gemini can become cynical, biting, moody and quickly angered. Inseparable as two sides of a coin, those born in this sign can be dazzling and irresistible or inconstant and irrational.Once something is familiar , the interest wears thin and the need for new worlds to investigate grows strong again. Geminis are fickle. This is not intentional, it is their basic nature to be so.

Main negative traits: Superficial, short attention span, restless, nervous, nervous, lacks concentration, conniving.








← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah