Alive & alot more Awake.

POSTED ON: Saturday, December 11, 2010 @ 6:33 PM | 0 comments

Hello semua.

Another short update. I love the picture above. Everyone is so spontaneous and everything. And this were the people who never failed to make me laugh at school every single day. No matter what my mood for the day is, somehow, with them around things seem alot better. Thank God for them right?

Talking about school, well, I miss school. Haha. It seems so long ago that I crammed my head with alot of facts. And now, being so free, I don't know what to do anymore. Haha. Asyik makan, buat kerja rumah, jalan-jalan and haha alot alot of reading.

Cute juga baca celoteh orang-orang dekat FB. And sometimes, reading the comments made by the various people close to me on a certain remark that I made on FB. Haha. They always have something to say, you know. And you can just ask anything that's bothering you about. If they have an answer, then you'll probably get a comment from them.

Tomorrow's madrasah. I miss my madrasah girlfriends, alot. Farah, we jumpa besok okays? Wee! Tak sabar nak story-story.


Jumpa besok korang!

With loves.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah