Bila orang 'berbudi', kita berbahasa (:

POSTED ON: Monday, January 24, 2011 @ 9:03 PM | 0 comments

hello.


well, today taught me 3 important things. The first thing would be to be fortunate with what I have in life and well, be contented instead of asking alot alot more. Because, in some cases some people are just not that fortunate. Next, well, that rudeness won't go a long way. Trust me. It makes people more pissed off with you. And lastly, the third lesson would be that pride comes before fall. So, when you fall, its gonna be a hard one because you see, all these while you put your heads up above the clouds so when you fall, be prepared to land FLAT on the concrete ground. No meadows or gardens or paradise. Whatever. It will just be that cold, hard pavement.


For the first lesson, well, to be honest, I was really touched myself. Poor them - my heart told me countlessly. I may appear sarcastic and everything but hey, im human and i have my soft spot too. I guess mum noticed and maybe she feel what i feel towards them too. so, she kept quiet. For some of us, McD can be reachable by just a dial on the phone or a weekend/after school kind of thing. But not for some others. To them, McD was a priviledge. A reward. Never anything close to a pastime. So, when they really get the rare opportunity, they will truly enjoy it to the fullest ability. The everyday school money was spent on things more important like books and lunch. Never on anything for them to splurge on. And I suppose, they learnt the true meaning of treasuring something. Even, I was amazed.


Well, for the rudeness. FYI, I so cannot stand rude people. And what happened in the bus truly pissed me off to bits and pieces. I mean, are you blind or something? You pushed a person just so you can get a seat on the bus? Are your legs too weak or something? Mind me, are they arthritic until you just cant wait to seat down and shove everyone on the way. What if that person fall? Has that thought ever occur in your mind. Maybe not, I guess. Maybe you are too kiasu that's why. I suppose, all the hoo hahs on the graciousness campaigns don't work because of people like you eyh? I think right, honestly, you need to go to a manners class where they will teach you how to say words like 'sorry' and 'excuse me'. Maybe you went for the wrong class. Maybe you went for the body language class. No wonderlah so extra like that... Gosh, people nowadays. Haizzz...


And well, lastly, pride comes before fall darling. Pride comes before fall. I heard about the MBS thing on your birthday. And yes, MBS. Isn't that for the upper class of Singaporean society. Um, don't understand? Well, let's put it simply, MBS is for the Singaporean rich or at least for the very affordable people?? And so what? Now that you went to it, you just need to flaunt it? Oh dear, what's wrong with you? Turning all so proud and everything. Putting on airs now aren't you?


Yet, you had the cheat to show off to your other cousins who were less priveledge than you. Don't you know how insensitive is that? Maybe, you should also join the person on the bus to a manners school. My bet, maybe I should tell Meridian that they didn't teach you enough manners. It seems that one of the school values Care for One Another still doesn't sink in that brain of yours yeahs? Nevermind, later i feedback to the DM to create a manners class just for you. How? Interested in joining? I will be your facilitator for the day! I would be most glad, i swear.


Everyone knows that children can't lie. Somehow, its either their eyes or their body language will give them out. But you, wow, amazingly, you managed to do it flawlessly. Perfect acting. Hah. Maybe your family has acting skills that are worthy of recognition on Suria. Boleh menang award... Pelakon Family Terbaik! Why don't you come down for an audition? Who knows they have some extra roles for you to play? At a mere 12, I thought you were mature enough. But you just proved me wrong. Thank you. Because guess what, my whole family knew all your bullshits all along. So, continue your acting. We're going to act all so professional and see how long you can keep up that act of yours.


Lie to me? Hah. Even better. I will push you till your wits end. I bet you don't know how to handle me the other day eyh. Shocked much? Well, be even more surprised if you still wanted to lie to me. Give me 1001 reasons on why you skipped this and that? Alot alot better! Cos, I can continue playing along with you either. What's the point of my debating skills when I can't even detect that you're lying? Please lahhh... I've had enough of your nonsense already.


With loves.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah