A friend who never judges.
POSTED ON: Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ 8:52 PM | 0 comments
hello everyone.
I'm back. Considering the fact how I'm so tired right now, I'm still able to manage a proper update for you. You must be proud of me kan? Haha. Anyway, camp was really high most of the time. I had a great time getting to know more about my CG and well, able to interact with my CT in a non-academic environment. You guys are really awesome yeahhs. And for the guys, its been really great to get to know you people better. For the girls, we all sporting lah seyhhs. (: And our bunk is sooooo clean, us neat freaks.
So, Soul Nite had been really amazing. I feel like I'm at Zouk or something cos the mood is really high. Haha. And everyone's like partying and grooving to the music. People around me like Ily, Fai and Tiks got really high. Haha. Even though me and Ily aren't in the best of moods due to our own reasons, we tried our utmost best to totally enjoy ourselves and guess what, we actually succeeded! (: Yeay amz! Oh yes, and Mr Oon perform. His song was so apt as to the feeling that I felt that moment. True I guess, some of us do feel a little bit messed up on certain days.
And well, 25 hour challenge. Crazy to the max. My whole CG is awake at 2am this morning just so we can get ready to run at 3.30am. Haha. And Ily and Syu just have to start of with they 'arguments' over trivial matters. Me and Tiks cannot be bothered to sampuk. Ngantuk to the max. Fai yg paling cute. Stone jer. Mentang-mentang tak lari ekhhhs you. After the run, head off to the flooded shower to bathe. Hehe. So cold you knoww. Then, had to sleep again but well, didn't sleep.
The amazing records was the most nonsense one. Cos, got a certain CG who cheated in this game. And my CT was so pissed. Like to the max! Hahaha. Scary seyh. Oh and there was this game where we had to face off Akh's CG. Haha. Abes draw uhh. Buang karan jerrr. :P
Alritey, Im so exhausted now. My bed is calling for me. I'll probably just fall asleep now.
PS: I have my reasons of feeling the way I do. Its not as if it's my choice that I want to feel this way. Has it ever cross your mind that I don't want to end up feeling this way? It's so easy for people to tell me to be high and everything, but guess what, the heart isn't really being very understanding. I am trying even though I know that there were alot of times that I failed in trying. But trying itself is an effort. Right?
People around me are just being on both extremes. Either they're really nice or they're just plain annoying. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm the extreme one. Oh and by the way, you always disappoint me. In some way or another. Its kinda like our own inside joke, except that its not funny. Nopes. Not anymore.
I miss you Aleem Siddique. (:
And Dwisa Syakilla, you're just so cute little one...
Good night.
Sleep well, Amz
Love always

Blogging to express, not to impress.