Ayunan Dewi - Berdiri Sehati Sejiwa

POSTED ON: Friday, June 10, 2011 @ 8:35 AM | 0 comments

hello everyone

MY VERY FIRST PERFORMANCE AS AN AD GIRL! (: Nerve wrecking but extremely enjoyable. Kem Budaya made me view things in a more fresher perspective as a malay girl. HAHA. It kinda opens my eyes to the beauty of my culture and yes, the semangat that we put in. Which is alot. Haha. Heart and soul sekali oii! (: I believed that I showed myself as a true blue malay girl 2 days back - a personality that I seldom show to the people around me. My enthusiasm was just woah. Even Im surprised myself.

Brother has NERF competition today. (: And there's kenduri tomorrow. And chalet on Sunday! (: More camwhoring moments with love ones! I so cannot wait! Oh yes, Cik Mah and Farah's birthday today. Happy birthday CIK MAH! (: Thank you for everything that you have done for me. Love you banyak banyak! Stay awesome dearest aunty. Oh and Farah darling, I miss miss miss you. (: Happy sweet 17 love. Stay hype up and giler giler always okay! Love you!

I shall keep this short! (:
Love korang.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah