For everyone who's always there for me.

POSTED ON: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 7:03 PM | 0 comments

Hello.


So, I suppose my future would be sealed tomorrow. Oh no. Its going to be a start of another 2 fast years. Believe in or not, next year is A-levels. I must must must work hard. *promise to self* Everyone keeps telling me to do this and that. Some even volunteered to make their decisions for me. Alahai, tak payah lahh.


Remembered what dad told me yesterday. About saying things the correct way. He knows that I just say whatever that comes into my mind first without thinking. I will say it in the easiest and most obvious way as possible. What's the point of beating about the bush right? I think he understand me sangat-sangat. Only now, he tells me to sindir in a much lighter way but straight to the point. Because obviously the person that im concerning about is clearly in the wrong. But I cannot make them look so bad as though there were no good points about them at all right? I have yet to master that skill though. Heez. Wait lahh. Nanti I practise!


Sudahlah, I'm so high now. Thanks ekhs. Heheh.


Love always
PS: I love you too. (:

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah