As quoted, obvious lagi tak nak?
POSTED ON: Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 8:24 PM | 0 comments
Hello.
As quoted by my mum,
'Love at many, many sights.' Haha. Today. Okay diam, Amz. Alot of little things make my day today. Okay aku ni, niari asyik quote orang jer. Hahaha. Dah tu, halfway tukar jadi some Indonesian pula. Asyik-asyik Ya Ampun! Haha. Mentang-mentang ader darah Indon, dah nak mula-lah tu.
Alhamdulillah, daddy is slightly better. The doctors tell him to watch what he eats though. And we really meant it this time Daddy. We will be strict in helping you okay? No compromise.Just like how you always said that to us each time we beg for some impossible thing that you will never ever grant. Promise us, kae? We bother not because we want to restrict you but we truly care about you. And yes, we love you with all our hearts too. Mum, Aleem and Me. The 3 of us still needs you. Else, it won't be happy family. It won't be complete. So, you cooperate okay? Hehehe.
Anyway, it's a good thing that I care right? And that it's a worrying thing if one day I were to stop caring. Because, caring means loving. And that you bother about the person. Because even for once, how that person is doing crosses your mind.
It's close to promos now. (and yes, im taking time off a little while to de-stress by writing to you. Haha.) Everyone's panicking and things are like a mad rush. Hahaha. It's been a difficult, hectic and tiring journey. JC life is pure madness. Nothing is comparable to that. Even O-levels. And I'm working really hard cos I don't wish to see that R word on my report card. Haha. I want to promote to J2. Must must and must! (:
I know that you're stressed up. I am as well. But like what you always tell me, life's full of its ups and downs and that we shouldn't be afraid to face challenges because they shape who we are. Its difficult, I know but we'll pull through. We always do. So when life gives you a challenge, you have to step up and put a brave front and embrace that challenge. Never let the fear of striking out keeps you from playing the game. You taught me to be optimistic despite my occasional bouts of pessimism. That there will always be a rainbow at the end of the storm.We're all in this together, okay?
It's so weird how people thing that they can get past a lie. Haha. And me being me, dah jadi macam lie detactor sekarang. Scan to see if it's true or base on my intuitions, think it isn't true. Hahaha. But you, oh wells. Ada ke tidak, Isyak lama lagi, dier tanya Magrib dah lepas. Lols much lah. Sah-sah tak sembahyang ni. Adoiii, terbuka rahsia.
I'm done. Back to the books for now.
Love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
As quoted, obvious lagi tak nak?
POSTED ON: Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 8:24 PM | 0 comments
Hello.
As quoted by my mum,
'Love at many, many sights.' Haha. Today. Okay diam, Amz. Alot of little things make my day today. Okay aku ni, niari asyik quote orang jer. Hahaha. Dah tu, halfway tukar jadi some Indonesian pula. Asyik-asyik Ya Ampun! Haha. Mentang-mentang ader darah Indon, dah nak mula-lah tu.
Alhamdulillah, daddy is slightly better. The doctors tell him to watch what he eats though. And we really meant it this time Daddy. We will be strict in helping you okay? No compromise.Just like how you always said that to us each time we beg for some impossible thing that you will never ever grant. Promise us, kae? We bother not because we want to restrict you but we truly care about you. And yes, we love you with all our hearts too. Mum, Aleem and Me. The 3 of us still needs you. Else, it won't be happy family. It won't be complete. So, you cooperate okay? Hehehe.
Anyway, it's a good thing that I care right? And that it's a worrying thing if one day I were to stop caring. Because, caring means loving. And that you bother about the person. Because even for once, how that person is doing crosses your mind.
It's close to promos now. (and yes, im taking time off a little while to de-stress by writing to you. Haha.) Everyone's panicking and things are like a mad rush. Hahaha. It's been a difficult, hectic and tiring journey. JC life is pure madness. Nothing is comparable to that. Even O-levels. And I'm working really hard cos I don't wish to see that R word on my report card. Haha. I want to promote to J2. Must must and must! (:
I know that you're stressed up. I am as well. But like what you always tell me, life's full of its ups and downs and that we shouldn't be afraid to face challenges because they shape who we are. Its difficult, I know but we'll pull through. We always do. So when life gives you a challenge, you have to step up and put a brave front and embrace that challenge. Never let the fear of striking out keeps you from playing the game. You taught me to be optimistic despite my occasional bouts of pessimism. That there will always be a rainbow at the end of the storm.We're all in this together, okay?
It's so weird how people thing that they can get past a lie. Haha. And me being me, dah jadi macam lie detactor sekarang. Scan to see if it's true or base on my intuitions, think it isn't true. Hahaha. But you, oh wells. Ada ke tidak, Isyak lama lagi, dier tanya Magrib dah lepas. Lols much lah. Sah-sah tak sembahyang ni. Adoiii, terbuka rahsia.
I'm done. Back to the books for now.
Love always.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →