Viva la Vida, Tampines JC ooh la la!

POSTED ON: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 3:24 PM | 0 comments

Hello everyone!


First things first, ALHAMDULLILAH. Tampines Junior College in 2011. Thank you for all the wishes and nasihat. Haha. Insyallah, I will study really hard and try to follow all the useful nasihat that you people gave me. Sebab each and everyone of you are important in my life. Jadi, the best way for me to reward you guys for being the most wonderful people ever was by studying really hard. I promise you guys a degree remember? So, must keep my promise! Hehe. And entering JC would be the next step. PSLE dah clear, O-levels dah clear so now, well, hello A-levels.


Anyway, that aside, I seem to have jittery emotions that always happens on the eve or the day itself of something big in my life. It sure seems pretty weird readjusting back to a co-ed life. Insyallah, can. Haha. I know that I have to think positive and everything but, well, I can't help but think of all the negative think. Haiz. Bad karma. Haha. Maybe I should just relax. Breathe in and out. Haha.


Okaylah, I made a promise with someone on my jc life. What are the boundaries and everything. If not, then I have to bear the consequences. But maybe, just maybe, I can twist myself around it without breaking the promise. Besides, I always, always do that. And I got away with it. Hehe. You guys no need to know the promise lah okay?


Love always.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Liaa Amaliah